St. Petersburg Car Accidents Lawyers
Contact Our Firm (727) 270-8260!
Why Choose Paulsen Law Group
- Spanish Speaking Services Available
- You Don’t Pay Unless We Win
- Over 15 Years Legal Experience
- Fee Case Evaluations
More the 200,000 car accidents occur annually in Florida, which means every day 548 people are involved in car accident. Most people do not think a car crash could happen to them until it happens, which is why it is so important to be prepared and know your rights.
We at Paulsen Law Group believe those injured in a car accident should not be prohibited from hiring legal representation simply because they cannot afford the legal fees. We understand the financial hardship you are facing after paying medical bills and dealing with lost wages, which is why we work on a contingency fee basis. You are not obligated to pay us for our services unless we win your case for you.
Get the compensation you need to move forward after your injuries. Call (727) 270-8260!
What To Do After Your Accident
Knowing what to do after a car accident is critical to the success of your case. Below is a list of steps you should take if you are involved in a St. Petersburg car accident.
- Seek Medical Treatment: You may not feel injured after your accident, but you should seek medical attention as soon as possible. When our bodies suffer from trauma, they release a chemical called adrenaline, along with other endorphins; these can block you from noticing any pain until the chemicals have run their course through your body.
- Take photos of the incident: Photographic evidence is the best proof for our legal team.
- Gather witnesses and take notes of what happened. If there were people who saw the incident occur, make sure you ask them for their names and telephone numbers, so you can get a witness statement.
- Contact a St. Petersburg car accident attorney to discuss your case. Our case evaluations are free, and you will not be obligated to pay us unless we win your case.
Give us a call at (727) 270-8260!