Clearwater Rollover Accident Attorney
Making Sure You Are Fairly Compensated for Your Injuries
Auto, van, and SUV rollovers are among the most devastating types of roadway accidents. Some of these car crashes are tragically fatal, and drivers and passengers who do survive often face lengthy, costly recoveries or life with a permanently disabling condition. If you have been injured in a rollover accident in Dunedin or anywhere in Pinellas County, we are here to provide compassionate counsel and skilled legal representation. We can also assist you if you are seeking recovery for a loved one who died in such an accident, as we handle both injury and wrongful death cases.
Analysis to Establish Accident Causes and Prove Liability
Our lead Dunedin rollover accident attorney has investigated and analyzed thousands of motor vehicle accidents throughout his career. As a result, we at the Paulsen Law Group are well-versed in the various types of causes of catastrophic rollover accidents, and we are prepared to build the best case possible so you can obtain maximum financial recovery.
When we investigate the cause of a rollover accident, we thoroughly consider potential factors such as:
- Another driver's high-speed, overly aggressive, or otherwise reckless driving may have caused a collision or forced you off the highway
- Auto design and component defects, ranging from tire defects and stability problems known to cause rollover accidents to inadequate roof crush resistance that can dramatically worsen the outcome of an accident
- Roadway defects such as uneven pavement or a new, slippery blacktop may justify legal action against a public agency (e.g., the Florida Department of Transportation)
Common Injuries From Rollover Car Accidents
The severity of injuries from rollover car accidents depend on many factors. This may include if there was an initial impact that caused the rollover, the rollover itself, and if there was another impact after the original rollover.
Common injuries due to rollover accidents may include:
- Traumatic brain injury due to impact from airbags, the steering wheel, or collapsed roof of the car
- Internal injuries -- internal bleeding or perforated organs
- Broken neck
- Torn muscle
- Spinal cord injuries
Focused & Knowledgeable Florida Rollover Accident Attorneys on Your Side
At The Paulsen Law Group, you will work on a personal level with an experienced lawyer and a compassionate professional team devoted to winning your car accident case and improving your future. Our decades of experience winning compensation for our clients extends across the spectrum from pedestrian accidents to truck accidents and virtually every other type of crash.
We will respond quickly to you, launch an investigation, and put your needs first every step of the way. If you cannot travel to us, we will come and meet with you and your family members at your house or another location. The initial consultation will be free, and you will pay no attorney fees unless we reach a financial settlement or trial verdict in your case that benefits you.