Florida Amusement Park Accident Lawyer
Trusted New Port Richey Personal Injury Lawyer
Few destinations anywhere in the world come close to approaching the range of family recreation opportunities available in the Clearwater-St. Petersburg area. Popular amusement parks such as Adventure Island at Busch Gardens, SeaWorld Orlando, and Walt Disney World attract millions of visitors each year. In addition, residents also flock to Big Kahuna's in Destin, Buccaneer Bay at Weeki Wachee Spring, and other water parks, water slides, carnivals, and theme parks throughout the region.
What To Do After An Accident At A Theme Park in Orlando
If you were injured at a theme park, you should take care to follow the steps below. These may help you if you decide to go through with an injury claim later.
What to do after an accident at a theme park:
- Get to safety and seek medical attention so that you are aware of what injuries you may have.
- Take pictures of the incident and your injuries. Some injuries are not visible immediately -- be sure to document them if they appear later as well.
- Collect the contact information of any witnesses of the event. Getting statements will also be incredibly helpful if you have a case.
- Ensure that a detailed incident report is created at the theme park to create a paper trail for what happened.
- Consult with an experienced personal injury attorney to see if you have a personal injury case. If so, you will be able to recover damages.
- Make notes from the time you get injured to when you get medical care and when you seek help from an attorney. Not only is it difficult to remember details at a later time, but the trauma from the accident can also affect your memory. Keeping notes will help you maintain the details so you can explain the events if needed in court.
Did You Suffer an Injury After Riding an Attraction at a Theme Park?
Sadly, some visits to Florida amusement parks, water parks, and resort hotels turn dark or even tragic. Serious injuries and fatalities have occurred, and some are clearly due to negligence that call for a full investigation by a qualified personal injury attorney who is prepared to file a lawsuit for your just compensation.
At The Paulsen Law Group, our focused lawyers are prepared to evaluate and pursue your valid claim involving an event such as:
- A fall causing fractures, head or spinal injuries, crush injuries, or other severe harm from an amusement ride accident
- Injuries or a fatality due to inadequate maintenance of a waterslide or other water recreation equipment
- Criminal attacks due to negligent security or other preventable actions covered by Florida premises liability laws
Contact our Dunedin personal injury attorneys!
Many people are intimidated by the idea of taking legal action against a large corporate entity or wealthy park owner. Some victims assume that their rights are waived when papers are signed upon entering an attraction. At The Paulsen Law Group, we know how to navigate related legal issues and have earned significant results for our clients in many complex, high-value cases.
Our Pinellas County amusement park accident attorney will move quickly to investigate what happened to you or a family member. We can tell you with confidence whether you have a case and inspect all your circumstances — whether you reside in our area or have returned home to another state.