Tampa Bay Bicycle Accident Attorney
Contact Our Personal Injury Firm Today At (727) 270-8260
Reasons To Choose Us
- You Don’t Pay Any Legal Fees Unless We Win
- Vigorous, Creative & Strategic Legal Team
- Spanish Interpreters Available
- Backed By Three Decades Of Collective Experience
Unfortunately, Florida has one of the highest rates of bicycle fatalities since 2001. Bicyclists can suffer severe injuries if struck by a motorist who may have failed to take proper notice of them. If you or a loved one was hurt in a bicycle accident, speak with our Tampa Bay bike accident attorneys to begin work on recovering the compensation you deserve.
Paulsen Law Group is fully committed to advocating for the rights of the injured and has been working on their behalf for more than 15 years. When you need aggressive representation and knowledgeable counsel, we go the extra mile for our clients to ensure their rights to recover compensation are always protected.
How Can an Injury Attorney Help?
Bicycle accident claims are typically every bit as complex as motor vehicle accidents which means it is imperative that you reach out and obtain skilled representation. If you own a car and have Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance, you can recover at least part of your compensation this way. If you do not own a car, the other party may be required to pay through their own PIP insurance.
What To Do If You Are Injured in a Bicycle Accident
If you are involved in a bike accident you should:
- Move away from immediate danger if possible
- Call 911 and request medical assistance
- If possible, collect the driver's information
- Gather witness statements if possible
- Give a police statement and collect the officer's badge number
- Seek professional medical assistance
It's recommended that you don't talk about the accident with the other drivers involved and avoid discussing the accident with the insurance company. If you are involved in a bicycle accident it may be in you should consider consulting an bicycle accident lawyer in Tampa Bay as soon as possible.
Our Tampa Bay bike accident lawyer can:
- Gather witness statements
- Recreate the scene of the accident
- Review police and accident reports
- Inspect and document any damage to the bike
- Investigate the driving history of the at-fault party
- Speak with experts to analyze medical records and create reenactments of the accident in order to determine fault and causation
Don’t Be Intimidated By Insurance Companies!
Dealing with an insurance company yourself can be difficult since these companies exist to make money and can try and refute your claim for damages. This is where a vigorous Tampa Bay bicycle accident lawyer can take on the at-fault driver and any insurers trying to deny you the compensation you need.
Call Paulsen Law Group today and discuss your case during a free consultation—(727) 270-8260.