Dunedin Premises Liability Attorneys
Experienced Advocacy for Premises Liability Cases in Dunedin
When you enter someone's property, the last thing on your mind is that you might sustain an injury. Property owners, businesses, and facilities must provide safe conditions for permitted guests and visitors. Those who fail to adhere to standard codes and exhibit negligent behavior are vulnerable to premises liability claims.
In 2017, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recorded that 8,610,869 slips and falls occurred nationally. The number of fatalities reached 37,623 deaths just as a result of dog bites and slip-and-fall accidents. Paulsen Law Group takes premises liability very seriously, and our Dunedin attorneys have the experience you need to seek compensation for your or your loved one's injuries.
Call Paulsen Law Group today at (888) 352-7180 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with our premises liability attorney in Dunedin!
Types of Premises Liability Cases
- Slip and fall accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Bar and nightclub injuries
- Retail store Negligence
- Amusement park accidents
- Negligent building security
- Dog bites
Our Dunedin legal team maintains an exceptional record of helping clients who have experienced premises liability accidents by recovering the total or fair monetary compensation. With over two decades of experience behind us, Paulsen Law Group can handle your case while you or your loved one embarks on the road to recovery.
What Damages Can Be Recovered in a Premises Liability Claim?
In pursuing a premises liability claim, individuals facing injuries may be able to recover various forms of compensation. Our adept Dunedin premises liability attorneys are well-versed in assisting clients in seeking restitution for the following:
- Medical Expenses: Victims may seek compensation for current and future medical expenses incurred due to injuries sustained on the premises.
- Lost Wages: Our legal team can aid in securing reimbursement for income lost during the recovery period, ensuring financial stability during this challenging time.
- Pain and Suffering: Damages for both the physical and emotional distress resulting from injuries can be pursued with the assistance of our experienced premises liability lawyers.
- Property Damage: Compensation is available for any personal property damaged during the incident, relieving the financial burden associated with such losses.
- Wrongful Death: In the unfortunate event of a fatality resulting from a premises liability incident, our attorneys are dedicated to helping surviving family members pursue compensation through a wrongful death claim. This legal recourse seeks to ease the financial hardships arising from the loss of a loved one.
What is the Statute of Limitations for a Premises Liability Claim in Florida?
There is a limited timeframe within which premises liability claims must be filed in Florida, known as the statute of limitations. Being aware of these deadlines is imperative to preserve your legal rights. Key points regarding the statute of limitations for premises liability claims in Florida include:
- Time Limit: In most premises liability cases, the injured party has four years from the incident date to file a lawsuit against the negligent property owner.
- Exceptions: Some exceptions, such as government-owned property cases, may alter the standard timeframe. Consulting with an experienced premises liability attorney is crucial to understanding the specific deadlines that apply to your case.
- Early Investigation: Initiating legal proceedings promptly is essential for preserving evidence and ensuring a thorough investigation. Delaying legal action can compromise the strength of your case.
Contact Our Dunedin Premises Liability Attorney Today
At Paulsen Law Group, we investigate your claim by collecting all the facts and examining the evidence presented. Our client testimonials speak for themselves, and you don't have to pay until we win your case.
Contact Paulsen Law Group today to schedule a meeting with our premises liability lawyer in Dunedin!