Tampa Bay Personal Injury Attorney
Legal Representation for Spinal Cord Injuries
The severity of spinal cord injuries has a severe impact on a person’s life much more than other types of injuries. The effects can have long-term consequences that may last for years and possibly even for the rest of the victim’s life. Paulsen Law Group knows this and has represented countless clients who have sustained a catastrophic injury such as spinal cord injury.
The Effects of Spinal Cord Injuries
Our Tampa Bay personal injury lawyers have had years of experience representing the rights of those who have suffered due to their spinal cord injuries. We know that these types of injuries have the ability to turn your one’s life upside down due to fractures in the spinal column, a herniated disc, and sadly, even paralysis.
Spinal cord injuries may encompass the following:
- Bleeding, inflammation, or bruising of the spinal cord
- Damage that affects feeling, pain, and temperature sensation
- Damage that affects arm functions
- Damage that results in loss of movement or sensation on one side of the body
- Damage that results in the loss of movement or sensation in more than one region
- Partial paralysis, also known as paraplegia
- Complete paralysis, also known as quadriplegia
What Paulsen Law Group can do for you is seek out the source of what caused your injury. Whether it was from a car accident, a truck accident, or some form of malpractice, we have every confidence that we can get to the bottom of your case and help you find adequate compensation.
Get Your Free Consultation!
We know that this is a difficult time for you, your loved one, and your family. While we wish for a way to undo the past, it is our hope that taking legal action can help find some closure as well as justice. We know personal injury laws, and we are also compassionate and sensitive towards your needs.
To discuss your case in further detail with our Tampa Bay personal injury attorneys, contact us to request your free case review.